Join us this month for our Sciatica workshop and learn more about the condition and how chiropractic treatments can help relieve symptoms.
What Is Sciatica?
Sciatica is a pinched nerve in the lower back that causes pain, numbness and tingling down to buttocks, leg and even to the toes!
These same nerves affect:
- Digestive System: Can cause constipation
- Bladder: Can cause bed wetting in kids
- Reproductive System: Can cause erectile dysfunction
Subluxations do affect your health!
Early Detection Of Sciatic Nerve Pain:
- Sharp, tearing pain in hips, thighs or lower legs
- Weak back
- Prolonged constipation
- Reoccuring back problems
- Long periods of intermittent mild low back pain
- Lifting, missteps and bending movements cause pain
- Standing or walking for long periods causes pain
- Coughing or sneezing causes sharp pain
- Changing position often to get rest
- Legs ache at the end of a long day
Do you suffer from or know someone who suffers from Sciatica? Join us for our Sciatica workshop this month to gain valuable information on available chiropractic treatment options that may help relieve sciatic nerve pain.
Call our office at (661) 280-2388 today to reserve your seat!