We're Rated

By the editors of Planet Chiropractic

Antelope Valley's best

Voted AV’s Best by the
Readers of the AV Press.

Get In Touch (661) 280-2388

Bulging Disc Treatment In Lancaster, CA

Bulging Disc occurs when the spine starts to weaken and is often associated with the aging process. At times there is no pain and the individual is unaware of the problem. And a problem it can be! If left undiagnosed and untreated, overtime bulging discs can lead to more severe and debilitating issues.

Approximately 90% of bulging discs occur in the lower back or the lumbar area of the spine. If the bulging disc puts pressure on the sciatic nerve this leads to the condition called Sciatica. The remaining 10% of bulging discs occur in the neck area and, if left unaddressed, can lead to significant pain in the arms, chest, neck and hands.

Our Non-Surgical Disc Treatment Center has a spectacular track record at treating pain from herniated or bulging discs. Most patients who enter this program have tried edpidural injections, physical therapy, chiropractic care or even surgery. Many have even given up and are prepared to live with the pain forever. The best way to find out if we can help you is to schedule a consultation.

We see and treat many Antelope Valley residents with bulging or herniated discs at Frye Chiropractic and we have the expertise, experience, techniques and tools to best treat your exact condition. Every new patient is given a thorough examination which includes X-Rays taken in our office. We then formulate a specific treatment plan designed for your needs and explain it to you step-by-step. Call us today at (661) 280-2388 to schedule your consultation today.

After First Treatment Pain Gone

"Pain gone after first treatment! I had extreme pain and very limited movement due to two herniated discs. The immediacy with which I was diagnosed and the subsequent treatment was FANTASTIC and right on target. The entire staff is great!"
Phil Ulrich

We'd Love to Help You Get Help Now!

Find Out How Frye Chiropractic Can Help You!

Insurance & Finances

We Are In Network for Most Insurance PPO & HMO Plans

Affordable options are available for those with no insurance! We work with automobile accident insurance and attorneys.

(661) 874-1674

We bill health insurance, union, attorney liens and accident settlements. We have affordable care for those without insurance. While chiropractic care has been known to help many patients with a variety of conditions, we do not claim to cure any condition.
Copyright © 2024 Frye Chiropractic, Inc. All other trademarks, product names, and logos appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
* Results may vary and are not guaranteed.